Monday, November 21, 2011

Anybody using differin to treat their acne?

cream or gel?Anybody using differin to treat their acne?
no ive never used it cuz i think u have get that from a doctor but my friend uses it and it made her acne get really worse before it started getting better ( =Anybody using differin to treat their acne?
i used it, I don't think it helped too much for me. i had to quit using it because my husband couldn't stand the smell of it on my face at night.
I have used the gel- it makes your skin dry out less. It works but I think Retin-A gel is better!
bar soap 3-4 times a day...works the best wonders for me and my friends....
I used the gel. It works really, really well--but it definitely sucks all the moisture from wherever you put it, so only use for spot treatment.
it is depand on where you want to use
crest toothpaste on acne spots its weird but worx for me

No comments:

Post a Comment