Monday, November 21, 2011

Minocycline, RetinA and Duac to treat my mild acne....?

Has anyone here been on these Rx with good results, and how long before you saw any changes. I know all the side effects and dont need any more info on that, i dont need people putting me down. Just let me know if it DID WORK and HOW LONG BEFORE YOU NOTICED CLEARING UP.Minocycline, RetinA and Duac to treat my mild acne....?
Minocycline is a good product against papulopustular acne; RetinA is good against the noninflammatory black head type of acne. Duac is also used against the inflammatory acne. So, it appears to me that you are sort of doing ';overkill'; with your regimen, but it should work well for you. You can expect to see some beneficial response within about four weeks. (You might also expect to see some irritation at first, because of using the topical medicines.)Minocycline, RetinA and Duac to treat my mild acne....?
i used to have horrible acne, to the point where i didnt even want to go out i just wanted to stay home cause i didnt want people to see my face full of pimples and zits, and so i tried this product and it worked perfectly i wouldnt change it for any other acne product, this is the best that ive found to this date, if you want to go check it out heres the link:





http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=633152





plus its a free trial offer, hope this was helpful.
minocycline and retin A did not work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment