Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best oil free to moisturizer to use while treating acne?

I am currently 5 months pregnant. I have a serious acne problem that has gotten worse now that I am pregnant. I am trying to find a oil free moisturizer to use in order to keep my face from overdying. What are the best ones to use and where can I learn more informatikon about the ingredients that they contain?What's the best oil free to moisturizer to use while treating acne?
I've used many different so-called ';oil-free'; moisturizers while treating acne. So far, my favourite is Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion. You can get it easily from murad.com or Sephora stores. Good luck :)What's the best oil free to moisturizer to use while treating acne?
vaseline, it doesn't feel nice but it doesn't clog pores and it moisturizes well
well i dont know about a moisturizer but cut a lemon in half and rub the juice were ever you have acne its totally safe since youre pregnant and in two weeks your skin should be clear
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
Avon has an excellent oil free moisturizer and Olay Regenerist Moisture is awesome because not only does it help with the dry skin but it also repairs the skin damage caused by acne.
I use the Proactive Moisturizer which is excellent. I use all of the products and they work great. I know you need to use any ';noncomodogenic'; products. That means ususally oil free, will not clog pores. Good luck.
http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/
Neutrogena oil-free Moisture
I strongly suggest Pro-Active. I LOVE the stuff. (but check with your doctor since you are pregnant) and if he says it's okay... get this product. I used Clean and Clear for years and it did nothing. I still had discoloration and pimples and oily skin.





Pro-Active cleared that completely in 3 weeks and I was extremely doubtful at first but I've been using it every since. And I hate paying more than $2 for anything but for this stuff. It's worth it.





Plus it's not overly greasy and will leave your face nourished. And it's only 3 easy steps.
vitamin A, it is one of the best treatments, with the pregnancy check with your doctor, who can best advise you on the subject and prescribe a proper cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment