Monday, November 21, 2011

How do u treat acne and does water and soup help ?????? help me plz?

I'm really hoping you mean soap.


Soap and water do help. If you have severe acne you may think about seeing a dermatologist. There are alot of over-the-counter things you can get that should help also. Things like proactive and different facial cleansers and things are supposed to be really good.How do u treat acne and does water and soup help ?????? help me plz?
The problem with Proactiv and others is they treat existing acne... but they don't stop the acne. You keep paying them for the treatment. It's a big scam. Don't buy another expensive acne treatment until you have checked out the ';Endzitsnow.com'; website. That's where I ot rid of my acne. No joke. You'll be glad you did. And I have already had a few best answers for this one. Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment