Monday, November 21, 2011

What can treat my acne?

what do you request?What can treat my acne?
Go to a dermatologist and get prescribed medication (either pills taken orally or an acne gel/lotion, or both).


Or, go to an esthetician's office. Get blue light treatments (it is a light that shines on your face for 16 minutes and 40 seconds one to two times per week). It kills the acne-causing bacteria. Also, I really recommend Obagi and Glymed products. I use the ClenziDerm M.D. acne therapeutic system made by Obagi. It works wonders on my face!


This stuff I mentioned is expensive, but totally worth it (blue light treatments cost about $50 per treatment; one kit of ClenziDerm costs about $130 but lasts a long time). Good luck :)


Btw, I get blue light treatments and use ClenziDermWhat can treat my acne?
noxema pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment