Monday, November 21, 2011

How to treat my acne?

You can get rid of acne by exfoliating infected area with defoliants,avoiding oily meals it causes more irritation to the skin,don't pop the zits so they don't spread further to other areas.Always try to keep your skin at of toxics and radical oxidants.How to treat my acne?
Hey i had acne and i used proactive and that didnt help and so my doctor told me to not eat greasy food stay away from sugar and wash your face evryday ok and do just that and you will look amazing lol. use my advice lol!!!How to treat my acne?
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Hi, It's easy. I'm a doctor from Flourida. Take accutane. Do you want to get more information about it? Please go to http://medical-assistant-info.blogspot.com/?category=accutane%26amp;qa=acne

No comments:

Post a Comment