Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i treat my acne? it's getting worse! help! its ruining my self-esteem..?

because of this i never had a Bf since in my life!How can i treat my acne? it's getting worse! help! its ruining my self-esteem..?
dermatologist to the rescue! boyfried? easy dear ..did you try smiling and be friendly to boys/men? that will do.How can i treat my acne? it's getting worse! help! its ruining my self-esteem..?
I treat my acne by using the techniques in the facemaster course: http://facemaster.net/thefacemastercourse.html ... really strikes at the heart of acne rather than treat the symptoms of it.





I highly recommend it. Report Abuse

Wash your face EVERYDAY. No exceptions. Never go to sleep with makeup on. My dad is a doctor and he recommeds Oxy. He says that there isn't a lot that you can do about the acne you have, but you can prevent it. This is a good acne treatment to prevent acne.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser has helped me more than proactive and my pimples are not out of control any more.


You can find this cheap at your local pharmacy.
there is a vitamin complex you should try. email me for details
Go see a doc and get yourself on the pill - it worked for me and cleanse your face twice daily. Use non abrasive products - Johnsons works well - and try to steer clear of make up for a while.
My brother and daughter have a bad problem with acne..And I buy them the Medicated Apricot Scrub.. I think St Ives is the name brand maker.. but I buy the Walmart Equate brand.. It has the exact same ingredients in it.. I have found that cleaners with Salicylic Acid in it work alot better than ones with Benzyol Peroxide.. The scrub can irritate your face so I wouldn't use it everyday.. On the days my daughter doesn't use the scrub, she washes with soap then uses a cotton ball with astringent containing Salicylic Acid...Her face stays pretty clear..
Have you not got anything prescribed by your doctor? Perhaps try going on the contraceptive pill as it's known to help acne.
Get online and order PROACTIVE. I started using it a couple years ago and it really works! I also know alot of people who use it and there acne has disappeared as well. You can order it online it is a 3 step system. And you get a free mask and fact booklet with it.Trust me try it!
Try using St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. They also make a Facial mask you can use. It doesn't cost a whole lot, and it can be found at Wal-Mart. Plus, cut down on caffeine or fatty foods. What you put into your body has to come out somehow, and it is usually thru your pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment