Monday, November 21, 2011

Can Tea Tree Oil used to treat acne be used directly from the bottle? Couldn't find in face wash form.?

Use a Q-tip and apply it directly to it.. it will dry the area...Can Tea Tree Oil used to treat acne be used directly from the bottle? Couldn't find in face wash form.?
Yes - but it is stinky. I use it on every bump or cut I get.Can Tea Tree Oil used to treat acne be used directly from the bottle? Couldn't find in face wash form.?
I use Tea Tree Oil for everything,from a facial wash to a douche. I put a few drops on a cottonball, rub it on my face then lather with a gentle soap like Caress. It clears faster than over the counter stuff and is natural so it wion't damage your skin. I use it on my hubby's feet too bcuz he has a fungus under his nails, it taked a while but nowhere near the year that the pills do and it's natural! I would tell you also to use a moisturizer after a strong astringent and will really dry your face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment