Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I treat this PREGNANCY ACNE??

I'm about 4 weeks pregnant, and my skin hasn't always been the best to begin with, but now that I am pregnant my skin is getting wrose I think.





I've never really been able to use those cleansers with benzoil peroxide or salacilic acid becasue it make smmy acne WORSE. And I know that certain products can't be used during pregnancy.





Any info would be appreciated!





Thanks!How can I treat this PREGNANCY ACNE??
My skin has never been perfect but with this pregnancy it got a WHOLE lot worse those first 3 months. I just had to wait it out. It was the hormones cuz once I was about 4 months along, it all went away and I've been pretty clear ever since. Sorry..just try to make the best of it. Good luck to you %26amp; congrats!How can I treat this PREGNANCY ACNE??
I don't know but I have always had bad acne, when I got pregnant it got worse. Now I am 15 weeks and it is covering my face with huge, hard, painful, un-pop able, zits. I cannot find anything that will help. I sure hope it goes away when this baby gets here. Either way, pregnancy is definitely not making me glow, well unless you count the rudolf size zits.
Have you tried proactive solution? I used this years ago and it really does work - plus I think it's safe for pregnancy and other things like Retin-A etc are not. Honestly, proactive really works.





P.S. Maybe you're having a little girl. I had dinner with a friend the other night and she was telling me that she and all of her other friends who have had little girls, all broke out terribly during their pregnancies.





Good luck!
Im 19 weeks pregnant and still having the same problem as you. Ive tried a few different products and nothing has seemed to work yet. Be careful with what you use though. Because your skin may be more sensitive, some products can make it worse. I tried a new product last week and broke out in a huge rash, which was worse than the acne I was trying to treat!
i used AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT worked wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment