Friday, August 20, 2010

Do the Clearasil cleansing pads help treat acne?

It depends on what type of acne you have. Usually, it contains salicyclic acid. This acid ';acne fighting ingredient'; can be really harsh, especially on sensitive skin.Do the Clearasil cleansing pads help treat acne?
it really makes it worseDo the Clearasil cleansing pads help treat acne?
IDK, but i use the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating. It really works. I use it every other day or try to a least do it once a day. This how i use it...well, i use it in the shower...


1) When i'm done washing my hair i squeeze some of the Neutrogena in my hand and rub it around my face softly


2) Then i wash my face and rub my hands in circuler motions all over my face


3) then i do this 2x so it's a total of


4) during the second time i rub harder


5) and on the third i rub really hard all over my face


6) after i get out of the shower i dry off


7) then i take the Neutrogena face cream...all it takes is one squirt to 2 and rub on my face


8) and ur done...





Hope this helps!








Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminator (jst so u'll knw wut it looks like)


http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/f6/d鈥?/a>





Neutrogena Face cream


http://www.manekineko.us/catalog/images/鈥?/a>





P.S. Some advice...don't use products that contain oil because it's one way of gettin achne. That's y i use the Blackhead Eliminator and Oil-Free face cream.
yes


it helps
i use them and my acne has gotten worse but i think it may have to get worse before it gets better
no, they make it worse
I would highly recommend you to try Arbonne products. They are purely botanical and did help my daughter and a lot of her friends.





Here is the link:





https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/show鈥?/a>





You can try to buy it very cheap on www.ebay.com or contact me if you need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment