Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I treat my acne? (I'm 13 years old)?

Im a 13 year old dude with acne on my forehead, some on my cheeks, and one on my chin. How do I get rid of it b4 school starts? (School is Monday, August 24th) My sisters think its because I started using acne prevention liquids when I was 11 years old. Is that true and how do I get rid of the acne?How do I treat my acne? (I'm 13 years old)?
Your sister is wrong.





At 13, I'd have your mom take you to a derm. The best products are ones you can get only with a script.





Here in the US, Accutane is the drug of choice for severe acne....(if your IS severe). Otherwise Proactiv is said to be rather good.





One cream which works well is Retin A, either .05% or .1%. Problem is, it is $120 a tube after you see the derm. (You might be able to get it from a Mexican Pharmacy or one in Canada. I pay $20/tube, and it lasts 6 months.)





Really severe acne, (called acne vulgaris, where you get huge blue pustules) are best handled by, again, Accutane, and antibiotic you take for two weeks or so.How do I treat my acne? (I'm 13 years old)?
NO. ITS THE FOOD YOU EAT. EAT HEALTHY AND GET CLEAR SKIN. or you can take acne pills. they work fast with no side effects such as drying skin
You can try this. Crush 1 to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Try acne skin products. If you are doing that already and its just getting worse then it may be due to putting other cream on as well over or under the acne cream. It just makes your acne worse putting two sets of cream on at the same time. Good luck
I don't think it's true bro. But you should just keep using A's prevention stuff in her b-room. It's me Mr.Man.
Its ur hormones. try tea tree oil full strength as spot treatment. its better than BP cuz it doesnt dry out ur skin. also dont think about it much. I used to be so depressed about my acne and used to cake up makeup which resulted in my skin becoming crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment