Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anybody have suggestions/ideas, etc. to help treat acne overnight (at least, as a starting point)?

I asked about how to hide acne last night, but didn't get many answers (so far). I don't wear/have any makeup (although, I can if it becomes necessary). It's not that I get a lot of acne, it just seems that one pimple will pop up after a while and, once it starts to go down, another one comes up, etc...and then that last a couple of weeks. It's happening right now (obviously), so I was wondering if anybody has any tried and true methods on how to start treating acne overnight with at-home remedies? I've tried the toothpaste thing and it doesn't seem to work with me, but does anybody have any ideas, because the next five weeks or so are actually really important to me and I would really like to get rid of these as quickly as possible (or, at least, get them to start receding and then be able to cover them up, somehow). Thank you for your help.Does anybody have suggestions/ideas, etc. to help treat acne overnight (at least, as a starting point)?
any creams like savlon r sudocreams that may be in your medicine cabinet/box at home jst dab it on the spot should see a difference in the morning.....tea tree oil is also gud...hpe it helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment