Friday, August 20, 2010

How to treat acne?

has anyone got any ideas of how to get rid of these dreadful things that pop when they fancy?How to treat acne?
hi there, check this site out, make sure you check the site map also,


you are bound to find something:


http://acne-medication.ebookorama.com/


good luck, if it helps please remember me! ta-raHow to treat acne?
Your dermetologist has quite a few options. Tetracyclene worked for me when I was younger. I eventually had to take a much stronger perscription that I dont recommend.
First of all it is not going to be over in a week.





Secondly, before taking any meds I would try natural homemade remedies.





like this:





';Rub the acne with garlic cloves several times a day.';





http://www.grannymed.com/Meds/Acne.aspx





Good luck
Get a brillo pad
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
try the Proactive kit or wash up twice a day with a acne mask/ treatment.
Try the Clear Skin Regimen by Acne.org, I set a goal of three months for myself last April and stuck with it, after a month my skin was completely clear, and since I set a goal farther away it was easier to achieve, as I didn't have my hopes up for a quick fix.
My friends use Proactive, I really works! And, no, I am not an advertiser. Try it.
first ,using mans facial wash twice perday,also use facial spray after cleaning.use the kind of refershing but not oily, otherwise u'll get much more acne.drinking some fresh lemon juice everyday and use a facial mask three times a week,that is how i against the acne.it works!


anyway goodluck
proactive its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment