Monday, August 23, 2010

Do product that treats black heads treat acne too?

Yes, of course! Acne mean blackhead, whitehead and pimple. So a product that treats blackheads will also treats acne as the active ingredients used are the same.Do product that treats black heads treat acne too?
Yes, Acne is the term for plugged pores (blackheads, whiteheads and pimples).Do product that treats black heads treat acne too?
I use Proactive Solution and it really seems to work. It is a three step process two times a day and it seems to work. Before I used this I tried everything. I would get really bad pimples--the kind that start off as a red bump, then overnight turn into kind of a boil or blister and if you pop it...well it seems to spread. I'm not trying to be gross but it made me feel gross and unattractive. In about 2-3 weeks of using proactive I really noticed a difference. I started off using it 2 times daily then gradually went to once daily only if I'm not wearing make-up. It really isn't that expensive and since I've been using it no more big or little red pimples...check it out it is worth it.
there are some that do you just have to look for the right product. i use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish and blackhead control.


it works really well...


if you wash your face at least 2 times a day too, then it helps more then if you just wash it once...


at least it helped me.


you should try the apricot scrub though....


i think it would help.
Good Question! I Had horrible acne when i was younger! just by using a black head cleanser stopped new acne from coming and got rid of it 2!
yes


true
Yes, if theyre made to do so. Luckily this is one that is tried and true by yours truly. It's called Biore Pore Perfect. It clears and treats acne, blackheads %26amp; whiteheads from your pores.
Sometimes, if it's a face wash, then it should help your acne. But if you use the pore strips that rip your blackheads out, those will only inflame existing acne. However, many products that are made to treat blackheads include the same active ingredients as those that treat acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment