Monday, August 23, 2010

What can help treat acne?

and is there a good cream or scrub?





something that will also prevent acne from coming up again.What can help treat acne?
drink lot of water.......keep stomach clean........What can help treat acne?
proactive really works
hi im 34 ive had acne since I was 18, I have tried all sorts of things but the thing that works best for me is a contraceptive pill called dianette. You can take it if your male as well, its really effective, ask your doctor
Keep your hands off your face. Acne is caused by clogged pores. If you touch your face a lot, your pores will clog from the dirt on your hands (even if they look clean).





Don't scrub! Don't treat your face like you would your floor!. Clean it gently. The only exfoliant you need is a rough washcloth. That should be enough.





There was this woman that I met who was working in a dermatologist's office. She had the best skin I had ever seen. I asked her what she used on her face thinking it was some prescriptions. She said she washes with Cetaphil cleanser and a washcloth and uses Eucerin moisturizing cream. That's it. Both are available at local drugstores.





Also, drink lots of water. It sounds weird but it really works. Switch from soda and juice and within 30 days your skin will look a lot better.





Getting exercise will help too. It increases your circulation which also helps keep your skin clear.





And finally, if you are a teen, my daughter has gotten some really great results with this stuff called Nature's Cure. It's a supplement (vitamin) and cream. We tried a bunch of different things, including Proactiv, that did not work. This Nature's Cure really worked. In about a month, her skin was SO much better. It comes in different formulas for boys and girls. Check with Mom or Dad first as it is a supplement. You'll want to get their OK on it.





But the best thing you can do for acne really is keep your skin clean (gently), eat well, drink lots of water, exercise and keep your hands OFF your face.
umm they sell this stuff at like Cosco or samsclub called acne free
I too have suffered with acne and finally came to the conclusion that the answer to the acne is not found in ';products';. Acne is a problem that comes from within and in order to solve it, you must treat the origination of the problem. You must detoxify your body and balance your hormones. If you are female, use Natural Progesterone Oil (I use Progestelle brand) for the hormone issue. Additionally, do a 3 day apple-only diet and colon cleansing to remove toxins from the body. Do this monthly and your skin will glow. It worked for me and beleive me, nothing else has and I've tried it all, Proactive (useless and STINKS) Arbonne, Clearasil, the list goes on and so does the money I spent. This is the answer. Search it out for yourself on the internet.
Most doctors and dermatologists say that acne is not related to diet, but I can confidently tell you that there is indeed a link--and a strong one at that. Most peoples鈥?acne clears up when they follow the no-grain diet.





You may be wondering why doctors typically say diet does not influence acne. Well, doctors cannot sell you a healthy diet, and they are under strong influence by the drug companies to prescribe expensive and sometimes harmful topical acne creams and antibiotics. No one is going to get rich from recommending a healthy diet to heal acne, except maybe you when you start saving money that you were spending on acne medications.





Further, many dermatologists prescribe long-term antibiotic treatments for acne. This can be especially problematic since every time you take an antibiotic, you kill beneficial bacteria along with the problematic bacteria. This can lead to many secondary conditions, such as yeast overgrowth.





So, wash with a mild cleanser that won't clog pores (no soaps) and moisturize with an oil free moisturizer that won't clog pores either, and eliminate grains from your diet - this is key!
i know pro-active and clean and clears advantage helps treat acne really well! Good Luck! but remebr true beuty come from within
proactive
Sudocreme is good!!!
i like the nutrogena acne stress line, its new and works better then proactive and cheap and it works best if you let the suds sit for 15 seconds, there is a website





onelessstress.com, you can't google it you will have to type it in and it talks about the new nutrogena product
Proactive! It is the best thing ever! Whoever invented it is awesome! It cures any type of acne problem!!!!!!
I'm still looking for a good answer to that. Some people really do have great success using the ProActive system. I have'nt tried it personally; but I usually just go to my dermatologist. From the doc, I've used Benza-clin and now I'm using Differin. The Differin has really made a big difference in clearing my face overall....although I do still get the occassional pimple or two.


So if you find something for on-the-spot, over the night, treatment....I'd love to know. Good luck!
biore scrub
another mans jiz
acne has to breathe....one can even cover it up and make it go away with toothpaste.....tanning booth 4 times a month also.
I had really bad acne growing up and still do if I don't use the stuff I use. I'm 40 and have had it since I was 12. You would think I would out grow it, but nope.





I don't want to say a product name on the web because it would sound like I'm plugging it. Let's just say that Vanessa Williams is the spokesperson.





It is the only thing that has really worked for me. I've tried all the creams and soaps and stuff, even antibiotics. I am really sold on this stuff. I finally have some self confidence!
I've just recently started Proactiv and it seems to be working well so far.
Generally, benzoyl peroxide is one of the most effective acne treatments. It's not primarily a treatment for existing outbreaks, but rather works to reduce and prevent future outbreaks.





I'm told that it works by introducing oxygen into the microenvironment that acne vulgaris breeds in, thus mitigating the growth and propagation of the bacteria before it can produce a pimple. So it's preventative more than treatment for an existing zit.





What isn't so widely known is that the most effective dosage of BP is much lower than the ';max strength'; 10% dose - the most effective daily dose is closer to 2.5% to 3% as this is more than effective enough to deal with the bacteria, and any more than that simply dries the skin out.





Killing existing outbreaks often goes to antibiotics like tetracycline (see a dermatologist). I've been on that too, and it really works once you've got an infected pimple.





But a good daily regimen I've found is AcneFree, which I picked up at Costco. It's a three step daily regimen (cleanser, toner, preventer) like Proactiv but it's less expensive and doesn't tie you into an automatic monthly purchase plan like Proactiv does.





I don't work for them, don't own stock...it simply works on my skin to greatly reduce outbreaks (and make the ones that happen a lot less severe). I think they have a website at www.acnefree.com, you can probably google them too. Works for me, hope this helps you some.





Best to you.
Avon has some really good products for acne! It is called clear skin. They have several different types of cleansers to choose from and an astringent and spot treatment. It is reasonabley priced and the results are great! They also have porefection too. It keeps your pores clean!
Clean your skin daily with good old witch hazel on a cotton ball. It's an excellent astringent, costs very little, and resolves the greasy skin problem which is the primary cause of acne.
PROACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment