Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i treat bad acne?

i wash my face everyday and i use neutrogena oil-free acne wash but it's still there. it only grows on my forehead and i have bad blackheads too.How do i treat bad acne?
try using proactive or going to a dermatologist and the dermatologist should tell u wats best.......but dont just use anything from like wal-mart sum of them dont work......How do i treat bad acne?
Go to your family doctor and ask him about Cleocin-T Gel. it has worked wonders for me!.





I use Duac now. Its Cleocin-T/Benzoyl Peroxide together.





Benzoyl Peroxide is over the counter. so you may want to try that first.
don't pee on your face, that will not work.





i know for me, ';acne free'; worked. its 3 steps like proactiv and costs about 18 bucks. it was really worth it, i still use it now to maintain clear skin.
that proactiv stuff REALLY works..we got it for our son and it worked almost over night.. it is only 20$ for the starter kit.


that s all you need , the starter kit.


good luck and don't use soap on your face.. only warm water and not followed by cold.. keep the pores open @ night to drain..
I don't suffer from bad acne but I do occassionally get one big pimple somewhere very obvious like the middle of my forehead lol. I don't wash my face with water. I know that sounds nasty but I've been doing this for several years now and it works! I just use Clearasil Face pads two to three times a day. No soap, no water. Make sure you clean your face and drink a half glass of water before bed also. When I cook, I also use olive oil instead of veggie oil and grease. I also eat avacados and oatmeal. Sometimes i will drink a half cup of olive oil everyday. I know it sounds gross but it works for me.





Everyone's skin is different. I drink a lot of water. If all else fails, go get Proactive!
This is gonna sound really wierd but i SWEAR it works! When you are about to go to bed get a clean catch of your urine and dip a cotton ball in it. Apply to all affected areas. Let dry and wash in the morn.Do it for 7 days. I do this about once every 5 to 6 months. It has such good acids and vitamins that it cures the acne! Just try it:) Good luck!
clinique works for me but is very expensive try it
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment