Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best way to treat acne?

I don't have acne or anything..so I don't know if this will work. Occasionally I get pimples on my face, and I bought this face wash called ZapZyt. It works wonders.What's the best way to treat acne?
A lot of people have luck with using nothing but water to wash their faces. I mean, dramatic results. However, if you wear makeup, I'm not sure this could work for you.What's the best way to treat acne?
Clindoxyl Gel





Ask your doctor to prescribe this for you. Its just one small tube and does wonders for acne treatment.
the product AcneFree worked really well with me.


you can buy it at walmart, heb, cvs, etc. in the skin area.


but i think the BEST way is to see a dermatologist.
soap %26amp; water.
a belt sander? come on dude! Sears shop vac!
Go to a dermatologist.
What I do:


1.Wash your hands


2.Wet your face


3. Scrub Neutrogena Acne Wash (and scrub it hard) on your acne areas.


4.Rinse, Pat face w/ towel


5. Mix a couple drops of Clean %26amp; Clear Facial Wash and water together and mix until its white and foamy.


6. Apply gently onto your whole face.


7. Rinse really good


8. Apply Clean %26amp; Clear On-The-Spot-Treatment onto your every one of your pimples.





**If you wish...apply a facial masque once a week.
I'll tell you what ISN'T the best way: ProActiv
Go to the tanning bed it will dry it out plus make you tan.
Arbonne. Its expensive but it is the best stuff i have ever used. It is made in sweden. Sweden has the highest regulations on what they can put in there products. It is hypoallergenic. It works great. You have to get it through a consultant. the website is http://www.arbonne.com/international.asp





You will not be disappointed with this product. I have been using it for 5 years.
See a dermatologist:D
wash your face with warm then cold water ever morning and drink alot of water and at night after washing your face put a thin layer of polysporin.
I use honey (just slather it on your face for about a half hour, rinse off), tea tree oil (put a little bit on your acne with a q-tip), and the Clearasil Advantage face wash and treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment