Friday, August 20, 2010

What are good oils and herbs for treating acne?

I heard that coconut and lavender oil is suppose to help with acne. I'm currently taking zinc and i hope in a couple weeks it will take effect like i have been told. I also use tea tree oil, but my dad has bad sinuses and gets very aggravated because it is so strong, so i want to try to find some other stuff to use.What are good oils and herbs for treating acne?
Hey..





Tea Tree Oil is highly recommended not just as herbal acne treatment but also for treating scratches and shallow wounds. Tea tree oil has antiseptic, and antibacterial properties which come in useful in treating acne, but since your dad has bad sinuses... then the next best thing would be Aloe Vera gel. It's also an herbal acne treatment and can be used for its antibacterial and astringent properties too..





Hope that helps..What are good oils and herbs for treating acne?
Have tried just about everything. Had a dermatologist tell me (after his fancy products did not work) to try washing my face with head and shoulders (or similar dandruff type shampoo). Sounds crazy but what the heck- its cheap so why not try. Within a few days my skin was totally clear, plus have not had a single break out in over 3 months.
I found this awesome website and you can find more information,about your question,


Take your time to visit ,I hope this helps!








sources :





http://acne--skin--care.blogspot.com






cinnamon mixed with honey works for me and this website has tons of at home remedies and lots of different oils and stuff http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>
Facial Excellence is a huge acne related website. I would look there. They have pages of home remedies.





http://www.facialexcellence.com
It's a right place for you : )


www.healthkoo.com/blog
Ingesting a spoonful of cod liver oil every day can really help.
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment