Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i treat acne fast and easy?

need to be cleared!!!How do i treat acne fast and easy?
Clear your acne, and get beautiful skin.





For clear glowing skin, a little home remedy does wonders for my complexion, as it should with yours too.





Steam your face for 20 minutes every night after washing it, then every other night after steaming your face, massage a half


teaspoon castor oil over face. Leave it on at night while you sleep and wash off immediately upon waking. Steam face for twenty more minutes in the morning after washing. When you finish steaming your face splash your face with cool water and dry it.





If your skin starts to show any signs of a pimple forming. Take one night off from steaming and applying castor oil and apply


Benzoyl Peroxide over face.





Take the next night off also from the steaming, castor oil, and benzoyl peroxide. Continue facial regimen with steaming and


castor oil the following night.





This beauty secret will moisturize your face at the same time it will help clear up acne and pimples. But only if you work at


it consistently.How do i treat acne fast and easy?
Is it just a few problem spots or the whole face? I found this awesome product you can buy at your local walgreens (or anywhere that sells stuff like that). It's made by Clean %26amp; Clear. I believe it's called ';on the spot acne treatment';. I know it's in a very small silver tube with purple writing on it. I swear you put it on your pimple and within just a few hours you can see a difference!
I used the clean %26amp; clear treatment and although its cheap it didnt really work. Its ok for spots but not real acne. Not I use this http://kiethamu.notlong.com which I like as I can buy it online and dont feel embarrassed.
You can order Proactive and I hear that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment