Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good product for treating acne?

i dont have bad acne but i would like to find a product that really works i haven't found one. neutrogena, clean and clear, clearisal, proactive do any of these work if you have any experience plz share that would be great!What is a good product for treating acne?
It all depends on what type of acne you have, but I would go to this website http://acnetreatment.com/ and fill out the survey, the dermotologist who owns the company, will customize a routine for you with what medication is right. She is a dermotologist and she will call you once see if you are really interested, talk to you about it and then you will just email her wiht your progress and she alters it for you if your routine isn't working.What is a good product for treating acne?
I use Clean %26amp; Clear products. It's the only line of facial cleanser that does not dry out my skin.
I used to have an acute case of acne when I was younger for many years; it covered my face, back, chest and posterior. I eventually healed myself without the use of drugs. I cured myself through DIET.





-This is what you should avoid/elminate:





fried foods


White bread/flour


starch combinations during the same meal (e.g. potatoes and pasta)


soda/carbonated drinks


sugar/corn syrup


meat/dairy


soft foods (processed foods)


hydrogenated oils (in processed foods)








-you should increase your intake of:





fruits/vegetables, preferably organic (you should have a salad a day, at the least)


8 glasses of water a day


whole foods


black and/or brown bread (whole grains)


nuts








-you should have a balance, of 80% alkaline forming foods, to 20% acid forming foods. (mostly fruits and vegetables)





-----





Basically, your eliminations are poor/sluggish; thats is why some people can get away with eating badly, but you may not. The reason changing your diet to the foods below will help is because your eating foods that are much easier to digest and elminate than those above.





I would check out Edgar Cayce; without his advice I would probably still suffer today.





He also said you can help yourself through osteopathic adjustments to your spine, he said this can create imbalances in your nervous system (if it isn't in proper adjustment) which will affect everything else. I haven't done this yet, as it is expensive; but I assume when I do, I will be able to better digest the aforementioned foods. Through DIET ALONE I have been cured for a number of years.





Don't believe the people who say it doesn't effect it, I swear to god this will help. It helped me. =) good luck!





Just so others are aware, I'm copy/pasting this to others, so they can get advice, because I have been there. i'm not selling or advertising for anyone or anything, i'm not spamming. don't think that, if you see this advice elsewhere.
I recommend Acne Treatment Gel by Mary Kay cosmetics. If you would like to receive more information on this product, go to my 360 page and click on my blast-it will route you to my website. God Bless You.
i've tried literally everything listed. proactive gets a lot of publicity but it didn't work for me and its really expensive. i got a perscription for differin and cleocin t. it's a topical treatment, but your dermatologist still has to perscribe it (it's not like a hardcore perscription, i don't know why it's not OTC). i use cleocin (it's like a light lotion) in the morning, differin at night. use oil free makeup (neutrogena makeup is all amazing). wash morning and night with clearasil or neutrogena face wash with salyctic acid (i use biore face wash, works really good you can feel it open your pores).
I use Clearskin, it is in the form of a facial scrub works great and makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. I use it each night before bed to help with removing makeup.
Proactive just makes the acne worse ( experiance) So wash your face whenever you get put of the shower with acne soap ( neutrogena) then once you dry your face put on antistringiant( like sea breeze) and then put on face lotion after the lotion put on tea tree oil it works every time for me and it clears up in a day or two
for severe acne use proactiv or clearisal


but for ur type of acne use neutrogena oil-free range for acne.


oil-free facial, oil-free mosturiser and daily scrub. these together keep acne and black heads at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment