Monday, August 23, 2010

Is tea tree oil wash all natural and how effective is it in treating acne?

Also which stores is it sold in?Is tea tree oil wash all natural and how effective is it in treating acne?
The article below discusses the benefits and the drawbacks of using tea tree oil. Personally I didn't have much success but as with all acne treatments everybody has varying results depending on their skin type, their cause of acne and the type of acne they have.Is tea tree oil wash all natural and how effective is it in treating acne?
I use tea tree oil, and I have semi-breakouts, but nothing too major. It works too keep any more worse acne coming to your face, but it doesn't get rid of acne totally. Overall, it's pretty effective on keeping you ';clear';. I get mine from The Body Shop, and after this, I plan to try something new. You know, it never hurts to try something new! Maybe Tea Tree Oil isn't for you, but there are other ones that you might be interested!
I loooove tea tree oil..I use it for anything and everything..it is among only a few products from nature that is an anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Use it on your skin and you will see a difference! I did and it made such a difference with acne. you can get get it from health food stores like Better Health, or The Vitamin Shoppe..or even online, that's where I get mine..here's the link of the best tea tree oil I have used (always get it in a dark bottle and not the clear ones because the product can go rancid if exposed to too much light)


http://www.iherb.com/productdetails.aspx鈥?/a>
I'm not for sure what it does for acne, but if you go to a store like Ulta or Sally's they have this Tea Tree Oil shampoo, it's amazing for your scalp. That probably did not answer you, unless of course you want an amazing scalp!!
It's sold at most beauty product stores like Ulta. However, I sincerely recommend Proactiv for acne.... Tea Tree may irritate.

No comments:

Post a Comment