Monday, August 23, 2010

What are some home remedy's for treating acne?

I am 23 and I am starting to get some acne, which is really annoying. Is there any way I can treat it without going to see a doctor? I already use acne wash and astringent and such.What are some home remedy's for treating acne?
Try eating healthy food. That got rid of my acne in 7 weeks.What are some home remedy's for treating acne?
Home Remedies for Acne #1 For acne on the back take orally and apply directly on the affected area Colloidal silver, it's used as a natural antibiotic.





Home Remedies for Acne #2 Kitchen remedies for acne.Take garlic capsules, they boost the immune system and kill the bacteria found in acne.





Home Remedies for acne #3 To help the liver eliminate toxins from the blood, take Burdock root and dandelion which contain inulin. This helps to kill bacteria thus improving the skin.





More remedies for acne at http://www.home-remedies-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment