Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I Treat My Ance and Acne Scars at the Same Tme?

Without Going To The Dermatologist?


Like Home Remidies And Such


PLEASE HELP!!!!How can I Treat My Ance and Acne Scars at the Same Tme?
Yes. There are a lot of great over the counter acne treatments now. Find one that gently exfoliates (removes old dead skin and will less the appearance of scaring over time) and cleanses. Combine it with a toner and a non-clogging moisturizer. Clean and Clear has several products to choose from... Good luck! :0)How can I Treat My Ance and Acne Scars at the Same Tme?
I know exactly how you feel. I had acne really bad but its finally clearing up.


Use cetaphil face wash every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to sleep. Then after you wash it at night use clean and clear cream OR Zinc oxide cream. If you want you can rub your face with a ice cube wrapped in a paper towel in the morning too.


But i have been using cetaphil and clean and clear cream and it starting improving and looking alot better just after a few days. So please try this lol. ive been through what you are. And im still going through its just better now :)





PS...You can get cetaphil, clean and clear cream, and Zinc oxide cream at target or walmart.
For the acne scars, you should use creams that are used to get rid of regular scars.
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment