Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I treat my cystic acne?

the best thing to do is go to a dermatologist because they can prescribe you ointment to put on the acne. If you can't do that i would go to a drugstore and pick up a good facial scrub, clearasil ultra facial scrub is really good, facial wipes, and any kind of rapid action acne cream. Use those everyday twice a day, and use the wipes more if you need to, to keep your face clean. Keep your hair out of your face and don't touch it, to make sure your not get more oil on it. just make sure to stay consistant with keeping your fac clean and it should start to clear up, but it will take some time because it is a severe form of acne.How can I treat my cystic acne?
You van get best treatment for your cystic acne from http://cysticacnetreatments.org/How can I treat my cystic acne?
Dermatologist
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment