Monday, August 23, 2010

Which is better? Salicylic Acid or Aspirin Mask to treat acne?

Results the same? Which would be safer?Which is better? Salicylic Acid or Aspirin Mask to treat acne?
ive always used salicylic acid. i think it is one of the safest and best ways to get rid of acne.


just my opinion. hope this helps.Which is better? Salicylic Acid or Aspirin Mask to treat acne?
I would say it depends on your skin. They basically do the same thing, you just need to find out which way works better on your skin type
I dont know about those things but....


Duac cream, its works miracles on my face, for my cystic acne. I no longer get them as long as I apply the cream at least... only once or twice a week. Its prescription ..


apply moisturizer first then the cream to avoid irritation.
Salicytlic Acid IS Aspirin...


I have never heard of this treatment before.
Actually, benxoyl peroxide has always been my go-to on this one. Proactiv Solution and Clearasil Ultra (others too..) have this as their active ingredient. Be careful though, because it can bleach clothing and bedclothes.
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment