Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best way of treating acne or severe pimples?

I have already tried 2 dermatologist but it doesn't work to me..Also the proactive solution, but still nothing happen..What is the best way of treating acne or severe pimples?
Im 27 and have had acne since I was a teenager. I have tried everything from Retin-A to Accutane to Benzoclin to ProActiv. The dermotologists are NOT always right and ProActiv is like anything else...it won't work for everyone. The simplest thing is a 'folk cure' that my great grandmother told me to do and it's the only thing that has ever worked for me. I've been acne free for the 3 months I've been doing it. I dont even wear make-up out all the time which I havent done since I was little! I wash my face, morning and night, with tea tree oil facial soap and follow up with Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner. (you can get both in any health food store) It's best to use the toner only at night for the first few times to see how your skin will react. It will sting a bit (but not uncomfortable) and your face will be a bit red but it normally subsides in a bit. If your skin adapts pretty quickly and the redness goes away quickly, use it in the morning after washing, as well. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin, it's ridiculous. The overall texture improved, pores arent so visible, not so oily....just amazing. And I never had 'good skin.' I wish I had tried this years ago because it would have saved me thousands of dollars. Sometimes the doctors and prescriptions arent always the best cure. Hope you try it and it works for you!What is the best way of treating acne or severe pimples?
See your family doctor. You may need a prescription medication to help you. Or you may have something else where acne is just a symptom (like intestinal troubles). If nothing is working for you (even Proactiv) I think it's best that you get checked out!
Try limiting your dairy consumption.





A 2005 Harvard study found a connection:





';Acne Associated with Dairy Intake鈥?br>




A new Harvard study links dairy products to adolescent acne. A group of 47,000 women from the Nurses鈥?Health Study was asked to provide information about several aspects of their diet during high school as well as any incidence of physician-diagnosed severe teenage acne.





Researchers noted a positive association with total milk and skim milk consumption, along with instant breakfast drinks, sherbet, cottage cheese, and cream cheese.





No association was found with several other foods often thought to affect acne, including soda, french fries, chocolate candy, and pizza. The scientists postulate that hormones and bioactive ingredients found in milk may be responsible.';
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
here are some remedies to treat acne:





Acne Complex


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>








Herbal Treatment For Acne


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1523.鈥?/a>





Acne Removal?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1551.鈥?/a>





Which Acne Remedy is the Best?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1550.鈥?/a>
AVON skin care
Okay you got pimples...Then try the indian way....Take a four quart enema to clean out your stomach from oils and chemicals and oily food traped in your stomach wicth triggers acne.....with red rasberry tea..1 a week for a month...... and steam your face also for 1 month with plain water in a pot and a towel over the pot...And tone it with pure witch hazel ...and if gets a little dry rub a little olive oil (1 drop) on your face month. If you need details E-mail me for further instructions...girlkat209@yahoo.com
I have the same problem, go to a different dermatologist and ask for oral prescription. That's the only way to go! Good luck!
I had the same problem and none of those worked either. Try 100% Tea Tree Oil. It is gentle and yet very effective on severe acne. Apply a little bit of this on the area twice a day and your pimples will disappear. Also, use Origins products. These are great for oily and acne prone skin as well.
Try rubbing alcohol or a few drops of essential oils mixed in with your daily lotion (no perfumes). Any of them will usually work, carrot seed oil or lavender.





also, do any of these ideas sound doable?


https://aromatherapyencyclopedia.wordpre鈥?/a>
i think it would be good to try PROactive. if not then just rinse your face in the morning and at night. thats the min. u could do

No comments:

Post a Comment