Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some good acne washes that actually prevent and treat breakouts?

i've tried st. ives apricot scrub, neutrogena oil-free acne wash, and many others! which ones actually work?What are some good acne washes that actually prevent and treat breakouts?
Honestly?


I used proactive because I had real bad 2n'd degree acne.


But it didn't work since it was bad acne,


not possibly - just possibly work for you since you'res is slight acne?


It 'does' prevent breakouts as i hear from there website, and commericals.


(Which cannot be falsely advertised.)





Another good one I hear about from 'dermotoligists, / reccomended by dermotoligists)


Would be .. ';Spectrol Gel'; Theres many diffrent brands for you're skin type to... more than I can type, so its helpful.


You can find them in mostly any drug-store.





I hope this helps :)


- Goodluck!What are some good acne washes that actually prevent and treat breakouts?
try acnezine but it too costly. i have try it and it's work for my skin.





you can read article about acnezine here: http://acnehelpcentre.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>
TRY NEO-SPORIN OR PRO ACTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment