Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you recommend I use or do to treat my acne?!!?!?

Use Proactive or you can do it the cheap and old fashion way - before you go to bed, put honey on the places where the acne is the worst and put a bandange over it then, in the morning take the bandage off and rinse your face. this always works.What would you recommend I use or do to treat my acne?!!?!?
just wash your face daily with a gentle face soap and make sure it doesn't break out. most people don't know but your skin actually starts to break out even more when you wash it without keeping it moisturized (does not mean greasy or splatter on lotion). if its really bad see a dermatologist and he/she will probably prescribe you to monocyclin or tricyclin (spellings off). if all fails... time will rid of it. =)What would you recommend I use or do to treat my acne?!!?!?
I recommend using a tea tree soap bar twice a day. Then after apply Tea Tree Oil. It is natural and the oil is an antiseptic so it kills germs on your skin. It doesn’t dry out my face or clog pores. I have been using it for a few months and my skin is 100% different. Make sure you use it everyday. You will see results in a week. You can buy it at health stores and one brand I use is “Thursday Plantation”. It is about 15$. I highly recommend this practice. Good luck
There is nothing you need other than water. Those companies are just out to get your money. Believe me, I used to have some bad acne on the sides of my forehead. Wash your face three times a day and don't touch it afterward. Also don't use the same towel you just wipe to wash your face again, your just reapplying the bacteria. It takes consistency and dedication, but if you got the will for better and smoother skin, take the natural way.

No comments:

Post a Comment