Monday, August 23, 2010

How to treat acne? any effective home remedy?

I read just the other day on here about cider vinegar..haven't tried it though. I personally take vitamin C when I have an outbreak, it's a fix-it for me, as well as a mineral clay mask product on the spot. I like the Zia brand (found in Fred Meyer, Bartell, or health food sections). What kind of cleaning products are you using?? I have used them all!! ProActiv, all the antibiotics from the dermatologist to Acutane...found that Philosophy's Purity is a Great product for me!





Good Luck : )





Hope that helps : )How to treat acne? any effective home remedy?
drink beer yest, I heard it works.How to treat acne? any effective home remedy?
try himalayas neem face wash it helps lot to reduce acne
you treat it first with antibacterial agent like benzoyl peroxide or topical antibiotics. then you exfoliate it using salicylic acid or glycolic acid.
lower your intake of sugars. anything with high fructose corn syrup, you want to avoid. acne is basically the eruption of toxins and pus from your body thru your skin. your body is trying to flush itself. in the body there's good and bad bacteria. the bad flourish off of sugars and produce acid. your body in action produced white blood cells to fight bacteria and filter the junk and get it out quickly. and it does that by coming thru your skin. so.. bad bacteria, fungus and viruses (just to include it) cannot survive in a body thats doesnt have high levels of acid. the opposite of acid is alkaline. eating anything high in alkaline, mostly dark leafy veggies, helps clear your skin and regulate your colon.





sorry for the long science lesson, but i used to have acne and i got tired of no products working and burning my skin. so i did some crazy scientific research and also hit up barnes and noble and loaded up on books to help detoxify. so i basically lowered my intake of red meats, eat more salads, drink plenty of water, and lowered my sugar intake and the pimples were gone. plus i was sick waaaaaay less. try it, it works well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment