Monday, July 26, 2010

Can aloe vera help treat my mildly burned skin from an acne face wash?

i was putting on lotion that restores moisture, then instead it wasn't doing anything so i applied aloe vera just today


how long do you think it will heal, if it does anything?


if not, what does treat this type of burn?


it's not my whole face btw, just on the sides of my mouth about 1 inch from my lips and around my nose on the bottom. are these just sensitive areas? my forehead is fine, cheeks are fine, etcCan aloe vera help treat my mildly burned skin from an acne face wash?
Aloe Vera may be used topically to restore skin that has become inflammed and have been proven to help those afflicated with skin problems improve their condition and promote healing of scar tissue formed by excessive swelling. Scar tissue left on the face or upper body can be improved by use of Aloe Vera gel.Can aloe vera help treat my mildly burned skin from an acne face wash?
Apparently Aloe does help burns %26amp; skin problems. The US military experimented with it to treat burns in wartime and the results were moderately positive.





The best thing may be to use a quality aftersun lotion. It should clear within a few days.





Drink loads of liquids too.
yeah aloe vera is like magic when it comes to burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment