Monday, July 26, 2010

What can i use to Home-Treat my acne?

I have acne real bad and i hate it!!!do u have any ideas that actually work for home-treatment??plz help???What can i use to Home-Treat my acne?
get a multi vitamin with minerals that is called nature's blend. once a day and only once do you take one.What can i use to Home-Treat my acne?
Try ortho-tricyclen. Also try a salicylic acne wash and Persagel as a spot treatment at bedtime. Use a mint mask once in awhile too or clay. Use a gentle scrub once or twice a week. Let your skin breathe on your days off too ( no makeup).
Unfortunately there is no cure for acne and i have used everything the best product I have used so far is proactiv. It costs about 25.90 per kit and they automatically send out a new kit every two months so you don't have to worry about having to keep reordering. They also have additional products and specially made make-up and foundation. there will be a whole product kit with the order. its been a great product it even helps with monthly premenstrual breakouts. Good Luck!
Well, it depends on what kind of face soap you're using. You can try Acne Free, and all those other products, but be careful if you have sensitive skin. you could burn it and leave scars. I tried every product out there, but my acne was real bad and nothing worked. But the best way to treat acne that's real bad is to visit a dermatologist. I visited one and I'm grateful that my acne is fading. With the help of topical ointment and antibiotics, it makes it easier to help with healing from the doctor.





Best of Luck!
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://tinyurl.com/ypzvgd

No comments:

Post a Comment