Friday, July 23, 2010

Is there any over the counter products that I can use that will treat my body acne?

I have acne on both my chest and back and want to get rid of it. Are there any over the counter products that i can use to cleanse away this body acne.





';I dont plan on going to a dermotologist or getting pro-active because my case is not extremely bad...just want something quick and over the counter.';Is there any over the counter products that I can use that will treat my body acne?
Sperm will get that right out! =)Is there any over the counter products that I can use that will treat my body acne?
New Acne Gel Epiduo... i use it and is very good..
neutragena acne wash which is a body wash w/ salicyid acid2% also u can use wipes same brand for acne there 2:D
Try Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System





you can find out more about it here:


http://www.glamouredited.com/skin/what_c鈥?/a>





good luck :)
Goto the dermatolgist!!! its the best thing i ever did.





They give you and antibiotic and the acne disapears in days. I had it really bad and i am so so so happy i did it. Just ask your family doctor for a referral. Seriously...you will be so happy i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment