Monday, July 26, 2010

Do tomatoes help treat acne?

I'm a teen and I've had acne basically all my life. I've done research on homemade acne treatments and the word ';tomatoes'; caught my eye. So my question is, if I constantly rub tomatoes all over my face, will I become some kind of tomato man??? Do tomatoes help treat acne?
Sure check this


1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


Do tomatoes help treat acne?
There is no evidence that tomatoes will help to treat acne. Tomatoes are acidic, which can create an environment unsuited to bacteria, but they are not a magic bullet for acne treatment and prevention.





I would not rely on homemade treatments. While many acne treatments have natural sources (for example, salicylic acid comes from willow tree bark, and sulfur is a natural element, and azelaic acie is an extract of wheat -- and even Accutane is a derivative of Vitamin A), the concentrations of these found in foods and natural/organic products are commonly just not high enough to be therapeutic and effective.





Don't reject acne treatments sold in stores just because they aren't ';natural';. Many of the drugs sold as ';modern medicine'; have their foundations in plants and botany -- they just require concentration and preparation by scientists to be effective.
No but the acidic content of the tomato dries up the oil in your skin. also lemon juice or vinegar.
man, try to eat the tomatoes to, it will help your skin to be healthy.
hasnt helped me

No comments:

Post a Comment