Monday, July 26, 2010

Tea tree oil treat acne scar and whiteheads?

does tea tree oil really help treat acne scars and white heads


and im going to order it from the body shop do you recommend any other tea tree oil products?Tea tree oil treat acne scar and whiteheads?
Tea tree oil to me is what alcohol was to my mothers generation. It is an absolute cure all. It will stop mosquitos and fleas and ticks from biting you. If you put a few drops in your favorite shampoo it will stop dandruff. Add some to your liquid body soap to help with dry skin. It is an awesome astringent for cleansing. It does have a pungeant smell, but when added to another product that is scented you cannot smell it when you have showered or bathed with it. I just used it for poison ivy. It worked. We use it for so many things. It even keeps lice out of kids hair when they are in school. We add it to our children's shampoo. They have never gotten lice, even though every one else in their school was getting it. I order mine from ebay a store called oils of the earth. They also have an email oilsoftheearth@msn.com Way cheaper than the herb store. I think I gave like 15 bucks for a 4oz bottle. I have had it forever because you only use a few drops. Hope this helps. Good luckTea tree oil treat acne scar and whiteheads?
I haven't used it for scars, but it does WONDERS for pimples. It's a natural anti-bacterial/anti-fungal. It stinks, but you get used to the smell. It's also good for minor cuts and burns. I use it as much as I can. Just watch the mucus membranes. Don't get it NEAR your eyes, it's very irritating.
I work with a company that manufactures and sells over 350 products with tea tree oil. They are the best products on this earth and we have a acne product line that is second to none. Let me know if you are interested.


bb14912@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment