Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I treat my acne? ?

Its not SOOO terrible, its just like a couple of pimples here and there. but i just want a clear face. how should i do it?How do I treat my acne? ?
If your acne isnt even moderate...Consider yourself lucky! But now is the time to get a grip on and keep it under control so it wont get any worse. I think that had I started medicating my skin,instead of listening to my mother's bullshit advice of ';oh, you can't treat it, it will go away on its own'; when my acne was super mild and almost non-existant, it might not have gotten to the moderate level.


My regimen, which isn;t working for me right now (but like I said, I have moderate acne) but DID work for months to almost completely clear my skin through the summer: I washed my face every night with Dermalogica Skin Clearing Wash (it's rather expensive, so maybe if your acne is real mild you could just get by with like a neutrogena cleanser?idk),then apply Neutrogena Rapid Clear treatment pads and then apply Neutrogena Anti-Acne moisturizer over it. But you really should wash your face TWICE a day.


For unusually bad breakouts, try covering them up with Neutrogena SkinClearing pressed powder. It's got salcylic acid in it. And it wil help camoflouge zits and control oil.How do I treat my acne? ?
drink lots of water or even tea, it helps make your face more glowy and less pimples. also PROACTIV! i had the same problem as you, pimples here and there. but proactiv takes care of it and prevents new ones from popping up. i love it i seriously cant imagine not using it again. its expensive but worth it. you can try it out for 60 days and if you hate it you get your money back. you dont see results until after 2 weeks or a month or so.


hope i helped! just use concealer under your foundation until the problem is resolved.
I buy AcneFree from walmart. It has a cleaner, toner, and lotion that you use at morning and night. It looks similiar to ProActive, but I have used both and AcneFree works way bettter.


Also, drink a lot of water. It helps keep skin healthy


Good luck to ya!
keep washing your face every day and night and every once and a while wear a clay mask that will close all those little pores. or you could buy a spot treatment like neutrogena, and put a little of that on your pimples at night.
Buy Cetaphil and wash your face with it every morning. Should go away in no time.
BiRTH CONTR0L [if you're not on it already]


It helped me!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment