Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is an alternative for BirthControl to treat my Hormonal Acne I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO?

I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO START !!!!!!!!!





Like something natural to use something safe LOL !!!!!!!!





But Thanks in advance to everyone !!!!!!





I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO START !!!!!!What is an alternative for BirthControl to treat my Hormonal Acne I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO?
Neem tablets are great for birth control.It's very safe.You can't get pregnant while taking neem.They work for men also.It takes 3 weeks to build them up in your body and they work for as long as you take them.When you're ready to have a child just stop taking them.In about two weeks you can have all the baby's you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment