Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a bad case of acne on my forehead. How should I treat it?

I have bad acne on my face and I can't afford to pay a visit to the Dematologist so I need help.I have a bad case of acne on my forehead. How should I treat it?
Maybe the acne is only on your forehead because you put products in your hair and your hair is touching your skin and irritating it. Try to keep your hair out of your face.





Do NOT use rubbing alcohol on it. that is way too harsh. Don't scrub or exfoliate a lot either because it could irritate your skin.


You can buy a cheap sensitive facewash from walmart or anywhere. Remember to be sensitive.





Also, when looking for acne cream look for stuff with benzoyl peroxide in it. Don't put too much cream on at once either.





Don't touch your forehead or mess with it a lot and NEVER pick at the acne.





I hope this helps!I have a bad case of acne on my forehead. How should I treat it?
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies to help you better on this site
Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.
well i suggest you check this website www.acne.org it is a really really helpful website about acne.
One Word...





Proactive.





http://www.proactiv.com





|------------|


|,Phil |


|------------
|Use rubbing alcohol. That will kill it. You might have some kind of alergy or you are eating too much pizza or french fries. Just stop touching your skin and it will go away.
I am no longer in my teens so I don't get it as often as I did when I was younger, however, I have nephews and a stepson that suffer from acne. One of my nephews has been to a Dermatologist and had trouble keeping up with all of the creams/lotions that they gave him. I found a good one that works well over the counter, called ACNEFREE. You can buy it at Walmart or pretty much any drugstore like CVS, Walgreens, etc. It is a 3 step system you use every day. It has done wonders for both nephews and my stepson. It doesn't take long to start seeing the results and it isn't very expensive. The package which contains all 3 steps, is available at Walmart for around $17 or at the local drugstores for around $20.
Getting a good facial from a number of different men at the same time has been shown to work just as well as Proactiv, and it doesn't require a prescription or money
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment