Monday, July 26, 2010

I need some more suggestions for how to treat my back acne?

i have pretty major back acne and i don't know what i should do...any home remediesI need some more suggestions for how to treat my back acne?
buy acne cream or like a type of body cleanser. Ask your mom or a girl ur close with for help. I wish you the best!!!I need some more suggestions for how to treat my back acne?
Try Xango Juice. It麓s made of the hole mangosteen fruit. It has 43 xanthones which have antinflammatory, antibacterial, antivirals and antioxidant power to name a few.





You might drink it everyday and also apply in your back.





It really works.





For more information check www.cristinadiaz.mymangosteen.com


Also www.xango.com





Feel free to contact me dexango92@yahoo.com.mx
a lot of people really like to pop them... just get a few people together for a slumber party and pop each others back acne and maybe watch a few sex and the city episodes.
Let me recommend a website where you'll find physicians. They'll answer your questions, it's called wortix, google it.
Go see a dermatologist and he\she can prescribe you a medicine to help you.
go out in the sun. it helps dry up the oils naturally.
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment