Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do you treat acne down stairs?{women and respectful guys} only please}?

yes I have acne everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have kinda gotten it under control


but its still real bad


on my thighs and u know where


and on my back


I know for a fact its not hyrpes so please


don't say that I already


checked its not


please don't give me rude answers


they are really unapperciated thanksHow do you treat acne down stairs?{women and respectful guys} only please}?
Do you shave? If you shave I'd suspect it's razor bumps, but come to think of I do think I've had a pimple or 2 down there, but only way up high... down there... if that makes sense. I also get 1 or 2 on my inner thighs almost to my knee, and quite a few on my back.... gee, I never thought about how many pimples I have until you just mentioned it....





I would say pop them, and get your bf or gf to pop the ones on your back, and use nuetrogena on-the-spot acne cream.How do you treat acne down stairs?{women and respectful guys} only please}?
You know neutrogena sells acne body wash you can try that.
Proactiv worked GREAT for me. My face was cleared up literally the next morning. It is expensive but worth it. However, I didn't have acne all over my body or in that downstairs area. Is it really bad? If so, you might want to get your mom to take you to the doctor and get a prescription for acne medicine, if normal body wash and creams won't get rid of it. Good luck!
You need to see a dermatologist and get prescription medication if it is as bad as you say.
if your acne that bad that you should go and see a doctor.
have you tried acne body wash? if so, go see a dermatologist, you might have a chemical imbalance, either way they will definately be able to help you!!





Good Luck!
I am assuming it's not razor burn, because you say it's everywhere. In traditional medicine systems the body is looked at from the inside out. Take a plant for example. if their is spotting of the leaves or molting do you start rubbing stuff on the leaves? If you do your plant will die ,or live a sickly life. The answer is always indefinately in the soil ,and the nutrients. To go back to the plant anology, you would amend the soil (analogous to say, leaving a stressful enviroment) i.e. one your ';roots'; can't thrive in.The other possible solution (for a plant) would be to flush the soil and see if their are too much or too little of certain nutrients.Than you can change the fertilizer( i.e. diet) and you should be good. For you I would reccomend Ayurvedic or Traditional Chinese therapies. You can change to a cleansing diet,take sweat baths, and drink lots of water. working out will flush toxins from your pores, so will dry saunas,(if your lazy ; p). Make sure to shower just after. I don't like to be a salesman ,but Grandpa's brand soaps are really good. The pine tar oil soap is my favorite because it smells rustic, but some ladies don't like it. There are a lot of certain foods that trigger acne, but as a rule of thumb, keep it natural (organic if possible), avoid red meats. Avoid white flour products and high fructose sugar containing products like the plague. Hope you do o.k. Also you might need a bit more loving down there..... ; )
try to remove the heads if there are any and then apply toothpaste, it is weird but it really woprks
Just go to the dermatoligist and see what they say before you use something you may be allergic too.





By NO means shuld you pop them that leaves it open for infection and that you do not want

No comments:

Post a Comment