Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best way to treat acne?

You should definitely try proactive and really works but before you do that go to a dermatologist or your doctor they will tell you the best way to treat it Good luck =)What's the best way to treat acne?
There are two links at New Free Books.. one is home remedies and the other is traditional treatments. Go the the LEAP OVER WEB CLUTTER section.What's the best way to treat acne?
I actually have 2 proven solutions for you which won鈥檛 even cost much money!





1.) You can try rubbing banana peels on your face every now and then, preferably on a daily basis. The nutrients on the inside of the banana peels get rid of dirt on skin and prevent pores from getting clogged.





2.) If there is any Indian/Pakistani store or market in your area that sells groceries, you can try asking them for a kind of soap named ';LUX';. Believe me, it works! I am Pakistani myself and when I went to Pakistan last summer, I tried this soap and absolutely loved it! I thought I wouldn't find it anywhere here in America but to my luck, I found it at an Indian grocery store. I have been using it daily since then.





HOPE THESE SOLUTIONS HELPED!
It's hard to find a remedy that clears up everyone's acne, let alone one that is cheap. However, I highly suggest a combination (1-3 at least), if not all, of the following products:





1. Johnson and Johnson's Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash.





2. ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel.





3. A moisturizer.





4. Aspirin masks 1-2 times a week (4-6 aspirin and just enough water to form a crumbly paste. Spread over the face and allow 15 minutes to let the mask dry and rinse off. Obviously, DO NOT use this mask if you are allergic to aspirin or if you are pregnant).





5. Omega 3 Fish Oil pills have helped a lot of people clear up their skin as well. If you can afford all five of these products, I would suggest trying these pills.








Use these products in the following order in the morning:





1. Cleanse with Purpose.


2. Apply ZAPZYT after cleansing.


3. Apply moisturizer after ZAPZYT.


4. Repeat these steps at night.





The aspirin mask is better to do before you apply ZAPZYT at night. You should see the results of the mask the next morning when you wake up.





Take the Omega 3 pills 2-3 times everyday.





Good luck!
Apply slices of tomato on your skin,the pulp of the tomato has astringent properties which can prevent acne. I came across a lot of simple and natural remedies for treating and preventing acne at http://acxe.info

No comments:

Post a Comment