Sunday, July 25, 2010

Should I treat my acne, while I'm going through puberty?

I am a 15 year old male, clearly going through puberty, and I heard that I can go talk to my doctor, and treat my acne, forever, but should I treat it at this age, while I'm going through puberty? Wouldn't it just keep coming back?Should I treat my acne, while I'm going through puberty?
Definitely keep your face clean. Wash it with face soap and moisturize. You may need to experiment to find your most compatible soap, etc. because the skin on your face is really sensitive. Just a piece of pizza can cause some major zits! If practicing good personal hygiene with your face doesn't help, go see a doctor. Everyone goes thru some form of acne, but it is usually at it's worst at your age and it can scar forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment