Sunday, July 25, 2010

What do you use to treat your acne?

Any suggestions on what really works???





Thanks :-)What do you use to treat your acne?
i don't recomend proactive if u have sensitive skin. if ur skin isnt sensitive then it will work very good. my skin is sensitive and i used pro actived and it dried it out sooo badly. clearisal is the way to goWhat do you use to treat your acne?
i only use clean and clear products


continuous control acne cleanser


a blackhead thingy that exfoliates


and their oil absorbtion sheets


oh and i pin my hair back before i go to sleep so i dont get oil on my face





and it all works for me.


ive heard that proactive is really good too.
If it's not bad, just an almost breakout...use a dab of alcohol on a q-tip.
use clean and clear its like a cream it works trust me
Clearasil works. Proactive is good also.
ill tell u what i use pro active it works really good
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot treatment. It works practically overnight and contains salisylic acid (which for me works better than benzoyl peroxide products)
i use proativ clearasel and some time i crunch garlic up and rub it on my face that helps
I use Acne Free. It is a cheaper version of ProActive. It works so well. You can find it at CVS and if you have a Sam's Club card you can find it there also. Or if I run out of the Acne Free, I use my back up Clinique 3-step skin care. Either one works really well.





Hope this helped
Clearly It, from Kara Vita Skin Care





This product has been tested against Proactive and Accutane. It blew them out of the park.





Kara Vita uses a form of Oregano to cure acne. It has been proven to be more affective than penicillin as an antibiotic.





Please visit www.karavita.com


for more information.





Sorry sample are not available at this time but we do have a 30 money back guarantee.





Christina
Proactive and Clearisil work really well =)
clearasil face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment