Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best way to treat acne?

i've tried everything... iwash my face 3 times a day and medicate it... i've tried just using water.. i've tried soap and water.. i've tried i don't know how many different face washes and medications but i still can't get these pimples to completely go away... what else should i try... Help pleaseWhat is the best way to treat acne?
i went to my doctor.(not a derm-regular doctor) but she said if the stuff she gave me didn't work i should go to the derm. she prescribed me w/ retin-a.(a cream) that i put on at night. also a pill i take twice a day. (minocyclin) i wash my face w/ proactiv every morning too. it really works and my face is the clearest it has ever been! but the meds that my doctor prescribed me make me very sensitive to the sun.(not the proactiv) so i really can't tan, but my face is clear! the retin-a also dries out ur skin a little. the proactiv helps w/ that tho. u should also drink lots of water and don't wash ur face to much b/c that can make ur face worse. i kno how u feel-it's embarassing. my self confidence had been really low too. i had a talk w/ my mom and that's when she suggested going to the doctor. i hope this helped and ur in my prayers hun!What is the best way to treat acne?
acutan
tryproactive iheard it relly works!!!
i use rubbing alcohol, works good, just don't over do it or you will peel
go to your dermatologist. or order differin it helps me fight acne.
get diffrin AND benzaclin
Get 2 meds: One with benzoyl peroxide and one with saliclic acid. Wash your face BEFORE applying the pads. You could aslo consult your dermatologist for a stronger compound.
not to sound like jessica simpson cause....ewww. but proactiv freaking rocks. my face decided to wait until i was in my 20's before it would break out like a mother...and that's the only stuff that worked. my best friend made fun of me until my face was a million times better than hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment