Monday, July 26, 2010

Has anyone used pantothenic acid (b5) to treat or get rid of there acne?

I'm researching it but i would luv some feedback of anyone who has had good results. THANX :]Has anyone used pantothenic acid (b5) to treat or get rid of there acne?
Hi Cassandra,





I've been using pantothenic acid for a few years now and I can wholeheartedly say that it works very well for me. After years of trying to find something that could get rid of my acne I came across a few forum posts about B5 and how it helped to reduce acne. I tried it and couldn't believe how well it worked! I don't seem to get any side effects but now and again I stop using for a while to give my body a rest. But, after about a week without use my acne reappears. There is more info on my blog: http://cureacnenow.info/





Hope that helps with your research!





Good luck,





WillHas anyone used pantothenic acid (b5) to treat or get rid of there acne?
I have and its actually the only thing that has worked for me... besides antibiotics which only work temporarily. B5 doesnt make my skin perfect, but it is drastically better and less oily also. The brand that I think works the best is from acne-vitamins.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment