Friday, July 23, 2010

How can I treat these little dots of acne on my nose?

I have tons of little dots on my nose. I cannot tell whether its whiteheads, blackheads or what not as I have brown skin. I have tried Pro-Activ, Nuetrogena, and clean and clear. None of them have produced any substantial results. What can I do?How can I treat these little dots of acne on my nose?
Get a neurogena wave face cleanser. it gets down into your pores and it will get rid of those little bumps. It gets rid of oils in your skin, dirt and makeup. It clears up acne and stops new acne from coming.





If you can, try to stay away from face Moisturizers because those can actually make the bumps worse.





hope i helped!How can I treat these little dots of acne on my nose?
You don't have to buy expensive products to vanish those irritaing acne, you can try different home remedies. Do you know that yoga can cure acne? Try it! it will help your blood circulation increase. Your acne was due to too much dirt,you can try using papaya fruit with lemon. It will help vanish your acne scars. Just mash the papaya, add the lemon juice and scrub it. It's effectve! there are lots of remedies that you can do to get rid of acne. Just check the site bellow.
use an anti-bacterial soap on them
squeeze them and wash your face 2 times a day!


x
i have the exact dame thing and i really want to thank you people for answering my Q as well!


Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment