Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to treat Acne scarring?

Hi everyone. I'm 15 years old (male) and just finished 2 courses of Accutane. My skin is still terrible however, with many, many, left behind acne scars on my cheeks. I have lived with them for a LONG time, and nothing is working to help them fade, not even time itself.





I have used scarring medications every day, vitamin E cream, and even Penaten cream, every single night for a long period of time. They haven't decreased the amount of redness or noticeability of my scars.





I feel terrible. My friends sometimes comment and jokingly tease me about them(What great friends huh?). I laugh it off, but it hurts deep inside.





Is there anything I could do? Or is the only option to save up for surgery?How to treat Acne scarring?
try mederma its supposed to reduce scarring over timeHow to treat Acne scarring?
ya proactive or just acne regular pads if they dont nwork def go with proactive i used it and lot of people in my family have used it its not girlish eather go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment