Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can anyone name any treatments that I can use to treat/cure Mild/Moderate acne?

I called my former dermatologist and he refuses to give me names for some awkward reason. I just really need some help here...a list of names of products that really has worked to treat/heal people with mild/moderate acne.Can anyone name any treatments that I can use to treat/cure Mild/Moderate acne?
Yes, I would like to know this too.Can anyone name any treatments that I can use to treat/cure Mild/Moderate acne?
Hi Guys! I had the same problem a few months back. I was spending big bucks on useless prducts. A friend told me about a great product you can buy online. I get mine from http://tiny.cc/iZv2p. Be careful though - there are a lot of lotions and potions making promises that they cant keep. This one works for me tho. Good Luck!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment