Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is an alternative for BirthControl to treat my Hormonal Acne I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO?

I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO START !!!!!!!!!





Like something natural to use something safe LOL !!!!!!!!





But Thanks in advance to everyone !!!!!!





I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO START !!!!!!What is an alternative for BirthControl to treat my Hormonal Acne I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO?
o i use neutrogena foming wash something like that and drink 9 glasses of water a day and wash face 3 times a day. but if u want u can use honey insted of wasting money on neutrogena.What is an alternative for BirthControl to treat my Hormonal Acne I ONLY GET ACNE WHEN MY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO?
I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for, but I've seen a commercial for a birth control pill called Yaz [Or something like that.] that helps to clear your skin. I'm not sure how effective it is, but I'd give it a look if I were you.
Pregnancy will stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment