Monday, July 26, 2010

Is this acne and how should I treat it?

I have been getting what I think is bad acne on my face recently. The acne itself is only in a few spots and is broad, raised, and pointed. They are dense and have no openings. I have been stressed lately so it may be a result. Please help.Is this acne and how should I treat it?
yes thats acne. i was in the same situation.. and i was so stressed too. i used so much products(even proactiv) that did not help me at all... so i went to my doctor and she gave me a cream that made my face worst for 6 weeks but after that my face has become so clear and with no spots. I think doctors are the only ones that can help you with your type of skin.Is this acne and how should I treat it?
Yes, i think it is acne.


To treat it, try cutting a lemon into fourths and set one of the fourths on each spot of acne.


Keep them there for 15 minutes, and then gently wash your face with warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment