Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I treat my acne?

I tried using Proactiv two to three times a day for roughly two and a half months, and it had no effect. I also tried washing my face with a Neutrogena facial bar soap and using Oxy pads afterward two to three times a day for about a month and a half, and it did nothing.





I drink mostly water and green tea. I'm very conscious about touching my face, so I never do that. My skin is very oily and a natural light tan color. My acne is mild; no blackheads or whiteheads, just regular pimples and open pores.





Is there any brand or technique you reccomend? Thanks.How do I treat my acne?
wash your face real well, like till its squeaky clean,then dry and put on clearasil ultra vanishing cream.should clear everything up in no more than a week.thats what i doHow do I treat my acne?
I have the same problem only that I also get acne on my back as well. I went to my doctor an he prescribed....





Tetralysal capsules


Dianette tablets ( it's a lighter form of the pill)


and a gel called Isotrexin, which I thought was brilliant really calmed down the redness of my spots but it really drys out your skin though so i'd advise you get a good moisturiser





I've been on them probably 3 months now and its working great, its even started to get rid of the scars left by previous spots
don't use any PROACTIV or any other shet. my friend used proactiv and she stopped for ONE DAY and it came back even worse. just wash your face everynight|morning and don't touch your face. also, if you have bangs that cover your face, don't let them do that. having bangs cover your face creates heat and that's not what you want. eat onions too-- they make your skin softer. (:
im not sure this will help but you could try to use something that will take away some of the oil on you face if you have open pores ummm try blotting your face i forget what brand it is but i think they have something for that
sounds like you acne reoccurs alot so go to a doctor


its a real pain always using products that don't work, the doctor can give you prescription creams that work fairly well or oral antibiotics.
The best thing you can use for acne/problem skin is using any kind of face products with tea tree in it. super effective. I love it!


~Norma's bath and body
ClearPores
you cant really you just have to suck it up and enjoy your life despite acne, then eventually time will heal all.
that neutrogena bar soap. i have it it gave me more zits.. =[ im using proactiv and its my first day. i hope everything works out..
Try TRI-CLEAR u can order it on the computer...


u should try it..it realy works when i used it i saw the difference n a couple of days...
i use dr.nick lowe spot gel

No comments:

Post a Comment